Adams-ISC Offers Industrial Air Compressor Services – All Major Brands
Compressor service is an important factor in maintaining the longevity and efficiency of any system. Proper care and maintenance helps lower operating costs and minimizes the risk for unplanned breakdowns and production downtime.
Adams-ISC in Rapid City offers a range of industrial air compressor services for most brands. Our trained service technicians provide efficiency checks, services, repairs, overhauls, reconditioning, spare parts, and scheduled maintenance plans for all air compressor systems. Services can be performed in our shop, at your facility, or at your worksite. Our mobile service area includes W. South Dakota, Nebraska Panhandle, and North Dakota.
Compressed Air System Services Offered
Call the Adams-ISC service department at 605-342-3275 for more information about:
- Compressed air audits
- Energy efficiency audits
- Leak detection
- Parts identification for obsolete and hard to find models
- Diagnostic testing and thermal imaging
- Compressed air equipment inspections
- Replacement of air compressor system parts
- Exclusive access to OEM and aftermarket parts
- Fluid/oil analysis
- Maintenance and repair for air treatment equipment
- Flexible scheduled maintenance plans (monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.)
Adams-ISC is also an authorized distributor and service provider of Atlas Copco compressed air technologies.
- Oil-free and oil-injected air compressors, nitrogen and oxygen generators, compressed air treatment
- Installation of Atlas Copco AIRnet piping systems for compressed air, vacuum, nitrogen, and other insert gas applications
- Atlas Copco AIRCUBE, a complete compressed air system built into a rugged shipping container that delivers air to even the most remote locations
- Genuine Atlas Copco compressor parts, including filters and separators; oils, lubricants, and fluids; and service kits