Bonfiglioli 300 Series Planetary Gear Motors
Compact, and extremely powerful, are the units of the 300 Series Planetary gear motors. The planetary drive train makes them an ideal choice for all severe duty applications where shock loading and impact are more the rule than the exception.
The product configuration is highly versatile, due to several options for mounting, gear layout, the output shaft, and the motor interface. All the features are available for each of the 18 finely-spaced frame sizes, spanning over the 1.000 – 1.400.000 Nm torque range.
- 1000 … 1287000 Nm
Mechanical rating (n1 = 1500 min-1)
- up to 450 kW
- 3.4 … 5234
Gear unit versions
- In line
- Right angle (with Gleason bevel gear set)
- Foot and flange mounted
- Output shaft: keyed solid, splined, splined hollow, hollow shaft with shrink disc
- IEC and NEMA motor adaptors
- Solid input shaft with or without fan cooling – inch or metric dims.
Applicable AC motors
- Integral motors and brake motors – M series / ME series
- IEC-normalized motors and brake motors – BN series / BE series
- Single and dual speed motors
Main brake features
- DC and AC supply
- Faster brake reaction through electronically controlled rectifier
Main motor options
- Thermistors and thermostat sensors
- Independent forced cooling
- Line driver and push-pull incremental encoder
ISC Companies is a top distributor of power transmission and electrical parts. We have many different models and brands in stock for fast delivery. Our sales professionals are happy to assist you in the selection process to ensure the correct part is specified for your application. Give us a call at 1-800-627-9434.