ISC Companies Inks XT Motor Program Agreement with ABB/Baldor-Reliance
ISC Companies is building upon its long-standing and successful distributor relationship with ABB/Baldor-Reliance by entering into a new agreement with the manufacturer—signing on to the 2021 ABB NEMA Motors Division XT Severe Duty Red Motor Program. This partnership allows us to offer price advantages over other distribution channels as well as fast product delivery, made possible by a stocking commitment with Baldor. We have XT motor inventory on the shelf ranging from 1 – 100 HP at our warehouses in Minneapolis (ISC Companies, Inc.) and Rapid City (Adams-ISC, LLC.).
ABB’s Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT motor is a true severe duty motor that bridges the gap between the Baldor-Reliance General Purpose and XEX premium severe duty motor lines.
Severe Duty XT Motors are the solution to most severe duty application challenges. They are easy to install and with a wide range of standard features that typically cost extra on other motors. Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT motors, designed for protection and performance, come with the quality and reliability you expect from the brand you prefer. Severe Duty XT Motor Brochure
- Based on the original Reliance XT motor design
- Cast Iron construction
- Premium insulation to withstand voltage spikes
- Class F insulation
- NEMA Premium efficiency
- Inverter duty (NEMA MG1 part 22.214.171.124)
- 1.15 service factor
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Epoxy paint exceeds 300-hr salt fog test (ASTM B 117)
- IP54 ingress protection
- UL and CSA rated
- Class 1, Division 2 (Groups A, B, C, D)
- Stainless steel nameplate
- 3-year warranty from date of manufacture
- Low vibration – balanced to ½ NEMA requirements
- Ready to accept condition monitoring sensors
- Gasketed conduit box
- Made in USA
For more information about ISC Companies and our ABB/Baldor-Reliance XT Motor Program or for an XT motor quote, please contact us by phone 763-559-0033, by email [email protected], or by filling out our online contact form.
You must be logged in to post a comment.