NACHI Radial Ball, Spherical Roller & Precision Bearings from ISC Companies
As an authorized distributor of NACHI and as one of our 2021 strategic partners within the Affiliated Distributors Association, ISC Companies is proud to offer the full line of NACHI bearings.
Radial Ball Bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings (Open, Sealed, Shielded, Snap Ring Arrangements) – This type can sustain radial, axial, or composite loads and can be produced to provide both high-running accuracy and high-speed operation. 10mm to 200mm Bore Diameters. Series: 6800, 6900, 6000, 6200, 6300
- Angular Contact Bearings (Single-Row, Combination, and Double-Row) – Single-row can sustain radial, axial, or composite loads; any axial load must be in one direction. This bearing type is generally used in adjacent positions. 10mm to 150mm Bore Diameters. Series: 7000, 7200, 7300 Series: 5200, 5300
- Self-Aligning Ball Bearings – Suitable for applications where misalignment occurs from errors in mounting or from shaft deflection. This bearing type is often used with plummer (pillow) block housings in blowers, fans, and belt conveyor applications.
- High Speed Spindle Bearings (BNH) – Small ball angular contact bearing. ABEC 7, 10mm to 150mm Bore Diameters Series: 7900, 7000, 7200
- Thrust Load Angular Contact Bearings (TAH/TBH) – Compact design, smaller contact angles allow for better high speed performance.
- Double-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings – Larger load capacity than single-row.
- Double Direction Thrust Angular Contact Ball Bearings (TAD) – Thrust bearing used in machine tool spindle.
- Ball Screw Support Bearings (TAB) – Seal is integrated into a ball screw support bearing with great axial rigidity.
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings – Large radial load capacity, suitable for high-speeds. Steel, Brass, or Nylon. 10mm to 200mm Bore Diameters. N, NU, NJ, NUP Configurations Series: 200, 2200, 300, 2300
- Tapered Roller Bearings (Single-Row and Double Row) – Single-row tapered roller bearings can support a combined radial and axial load. Double-Row types are used in applications requiring large radial and axial loads and high rigidity. Interchangeable Metric Design. 20mm to 100 mm Bore Diameters. Series: 30200, 30300 Series: 32000, 32200, 32300
- Excel Series Spherical Roller Bearings – Suitable for high axial, impulse, and heavy load applications. Extremely high radial load capability.
- Double-Row Spherical Roller Bearings – Steel or brass cage and vibrating screen designs. 25 mm to 320 mm Bore Diameters. Series: 22200, 23200, 21300, 22300, 23000 Series: 23100, 23900, 24000, 24100
- Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings – Steel or Brass Cage. 60 to 300 Bore Diameters. Series: 29300, 29400
For more information about the products we offer from NACHI, visit our dedicated brand page.
You must be logged in to post a comment.