Adams-ISC OSHA/ASME Certified Crane Inspection and Repair
Adams-ISC Services offers OSHA/ASME certified inspections and repairs for cranes of all types including: telescoping boom cranes, truck-mounted cranes, articulating boom (knuckle boom) cranes, boom trucks, and industrial cranes (carry decks). Our certified service technicians are equipped to perform quick and efficient inspections and repairs on crane components such as hydraulic cylinders, cable pulleys, motors, pumps, hoists, and more.
OSHA/ASME Crane Inspection & Repair Services
- On-site service in Western South Dakota and Eastern Wyoming
- Electrical, structural, and mechanical inspection and repair
- Crane, hoist, and boom refurbishment
- Hydraulic inspection, troubleshooting, and repair
- Mobile welding service
- Replacement parts and service
- Identify deficiencies and safety hazards
An OSHA/ASME certified inspection includes an assessment of your crane to make sure that it is running efficiently and that all its parts are in good shape. If we identify problems, we’ll inform you of the issues and give you options for service and repair. We want to help you keep your equipment compliant with laws and safety standards and prevent minor problems from becoming large and expensive repairs.
Call Adams-ISC Services at 605-343-9393 or email [email protected] for more information.