NACHI America – Ball and Roller Bearings
ISC Companies and Adams-ISC can supply the NACHI products listed on this page and others found on nachiamerica.com. For more information or for a product quote, please contact us by phone 763-559-0033, by email [email protected], or by filling out our online contact form.
Nachi is a worldwide manufacturer of innovative products including bearings, cutting and machine tools, hydraulic equipment, robots, and high speed steel.
Radial Ball Bearings
Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Deep groove ball bearings are the most popular of all the ball bearing types because they are available in a wide variety of seal, shield, and snap-ring arrangements.
- The bearing ring grooves are circular arcs made slightly larger than the radius of the ball. The balls make point contact with the raceways (elliptical contact when loaded). The inner ring shoulders are of equal height as the outer ring shoulders.
- Deep Groove ball bearings can sustain radial, axial, or composite loads and can be produced to provide both high-running accuracy and high-speed operation.
Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Single-row angular contact ball bearings can sustain radial, axial or composite loads, however, any axial load must be in one direction.
- Larger contact angle types have better axial load capability.
- Small contact angle types have higher permissible speed capability.
- The raceways of both the inner and outer rings are made with a set contact angle.
- This bearing type is generally used in adjacent positions.
Combination Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Normally single row angular contact ball bearings are used as a combination of two or more bearings.
- Three types of combinations are available:
- DB, back to back
- DF, face to face
- DT, tandem
- Clearance of matched set are adjusted before shipment.
- High precision paired combination Angular Contact Ball Bearings (JIS/ISO class 5 or higher) are used for applications such as machine tool spindles and are usually preloaded.
Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- The construction of this ball bearing is similar to mounting two single row angular ball bearings back-to-back (DB).
- Capacities of double row ball bearing is less than single row since few balls can be inserted per row.
- This bearing type can sustain radial, moment and bi-directional axial loads.
Self Aligning Ball Bearings
- This type is constructed with the inner ring and ball assembly contained within an outer ring which has a spherical raceway for self aligning.
- Self-aligning Ball Bearings are particularly suitable for applications where misalignment occurs from errors in mounting or from shaft deflection.
Super Precision Bearings
High Speed Spindle Bearings (BNH)
- Small ball angular contact bearing.
- Smaller steel balls result in higher speeds and lower temperatures.
- Interchangeable with 7000 series.
- Used for main spindle of high speed machining centers.
- 15° contact angle.
Thrust Load Angular Contact Bearings (TAH/TBH)
- Replaces previous TAD design with a more compact design.
- TAH design has a 30° contact angle, while TBH design provides a 40° contact angle. The smaller contact angles allow better high speed performance.
- Mounted in pairs or triples (DB, DF, FFB)
Double Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Larger load capacity than single-row cylindrical roller bearings.
- Used for machine tool spindles, axles, traction motors of railroad vehicles, etc.
- Has a large radial load capacity because the raceways and rollers are in line contact with each other.
- Since “rollers” are guided with the “ribs” of the inner or outer ring, this bearing type can withstand high-speed operation.
Double Direction Thrust Angular Contact Ball Bearings (TAD)
- Double-direction thrust bearing used in machine tool spindle.
- High contact angles carry high axial loads.
Ball Screw Support Bearings (TAB)
- Seal is integrated into a ball screw support bearing with great axial rigidity.
- Maintenance free because high performance grease is pre-filled (prevents entry of foreign substance from outside).
- Preset preload for easy installation onto the machine.
- Contact and non-contact seals are available.
- Universal flush ground bearings are also available.
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Large radial load capacity.
- Suitable for high-speed applications.
- Low friction between rollers and flanges.
- Effective when the bearing rings require interference.
Tapered Roller Bearings
- A single-row tapered roller bearing can support a combined radial and axial load.
- Used as a combination or a double-row.
- Applications include car transmissions, differential gears, and wheels.
Double Row Tapered Roller Bearings
- Two single-row cups end one double cone; one double cup and two single-row cones.
- Used in applications requiring large radial and axial loads and high rigidity.
- Application examples include printing machines, journal bearings for railway rolling stock, car transmissions, and truck wheels.
Excel Series Spherical Roller Bearings
- The spherical raceway of outer rings are manufactured and assembled focusing to the center of bearings.
- Barrel type rollers and cages are assembled with inner rings.
- Suitable for high axial, impulse, and heavy load applications such as paper manufacturing and large rolling machines.
- Suitable for applications where misalignment can arise from error in mounting or shaft deflection.
- Extremely high radial load capability because of the line contact between the rollers and raceway.
You must be logged in to post a comment.