Sumitomo Hyponic Right Angle Hypoid Gear Drives
Efficiencies far higher than worm gearing
The Hyponic is a right angle, all-steel hypoid gear drive. In addition to the patented Hypoid gear technology, the Hyponic features patented Hypoid gear technology, maintenance-free grease lubrication, high efficiency operation, and universal mounting. Hyponic is the ideal choice for bottling, bakery, and food processing industries. Sumitomo’s patented hypoidal gear technology is extremely high-performance and exceptionally more efficient than worm gearing across ratios from 10:1 to 240:1.
- Up to 85% efficient across all ratios and requires no cooling fan
- NSF 51 approved antimicrobial powder coating
- More torque density in a compact unit
- Maintenance-free grease lubrication eliminates oil changes
- Aluminum, corrosion resistant housing
- Multiple mounting configurations
- Hollow bore makes installation and retrofit quick and easy
- Extremely quiet, smooth operation is ideal for commercial use
- Optional popular keyed-hollow bore sizes available from stock: 1-3/16”, 1-7/16”, 1-15/16”, 2-3/16”
- Ratios: 5:1 up to 1440:1
- HP: 1/8 to 15 HP
- Maximum Torque: 13,100 in-lbs.
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC (Single and 3-Phase)
- Housing: Lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Mounting: Flange, Bolt-On Feet
- Shafts: Hollow, Solid
- Input: Quill, C-Face Adapter or Integral Motor
- Bottling and Food Processing
- Commercial Bakery Lines
- Pharmaceutical Machinery
- Automotive Assembly Plants
- Conveyor Lines and Material Handling
- Wood Processing and Paper Products
- Residential Elevators and Lifts
- Automated Bay and Dock Door Drives
Sumitomo Hyponic Right Angle Gear Drive Sales Flyer
For more information about the products we offer from Sumitomo Drive Technologies, visit our dedicated brand page.
ISC Companies is a top distributor of power transmission and electrical parts. We have many different models and brands in stock for fast delivery. Our sales professionals are happy to assist you in the selection process to ensure the correct part is specified for your application. Give us a call at 1-800-627-9434.
You must be logged in to post a comment.