Warner Electric (Altra) – Clutches, Brakes, Torque Control Products
ISC Companies and Adams-ISC can supply the Warner Electric products on this page and many others found on warnerelectric.com. For more information or for a product quote, please contact us by phone 763-559-0033, by email [email protected], or by filling out our online contact form.
Founded in 1927, Warner Electric is a global leader in the development of electromagnetic clutch and brake solutions. Warner utilizes the latest materials and manufacturing technologies to design long life, easy-to-use clutches and brakes that provide improved accuracy and repeatability. Warner Electric, now a brand of Altra Industrial Motion, offers the broadest selection of industrial clutches, brakes, controls, and web tension systems from a single manufacturer.
Basic Design Clutch Products
- PCC Primary Design Coupling Units: PCC Series clutch couplings employ the same basic components as the PC, except for a splined hub and adapter, which serves as a coupling for inline shaft applications.
- PC Primary Design: Current is carried through brushes and the collector ring to the rotating magnet. The PC design is less expensive than the SF design.
- SFC Stationary Field Design: SFC Series clutch couplings employ the same basic components as the SF design except for a splined hub and adapter, which serves as a coupling for in-line shaft applications.
- SF Stationary Field Design: The SF design eliminates collector rings and brush-holder. Ideal for adverse environmental conditions. Mounting tolerances are generally more critical than the PC design. Flange or bearing mounted styles available.
PCC Series Clutch Couplings
SF Series Clutches
PC Series Clutches
SFC Series Clutch Couplings
Clutch Modules: IEC Mount
Clutch Modules: NEMA C-Face Mount
Electro Module EM Series
Enclosed UniModule EUM Series
Electro Module UM Smooth Start
Enclosed UniModule Washdown
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Clutches
H110 Series Hydraulic Clutches
P130 Series Pneumatic Clutches
P140 Series Pneumatic Clutches
- PC (Primary Clutch) design requires a brushholder to carry current from the power source to the rotating magnet.
- SF (Stationary Field) clutch design consists of a bearing mounted magnet assembly, or field, a rotor assembly, and an armature assembly.
- CMS 250 Series Commercial MagStop clutch/brakes are designed for heavy-duty mowers.
- Commercial MagStop clutch/brakes for heavy-duty mowers for large grounds maintenance requirements.
- GT300 clutch/brake model features a triple-groove pulley to accommodate multiple v-belts.
- BBC-II Blade Brake Clutches (BBCs) are engaged by actuating the operator presence lever and pushing the blade engagement handle.
- Residential MagStop (RMS) clutch/brakes for mower decks and other implements controlled by a dashboard switch.
- TG2000 incorporates the features of the Commercial MagStop clutch/brakes into a design specifically for tractors.
PC Design Primary Clutch (Off-Highway)
Magstop Clutch/Brake (Commercial Mower)
RMS Clutch/Brake (Tractor/Mower)
SF Design Stationary Field Clutch (Off-Highway)
GT 300 Clutch/Brake (Commercial Mower)
TG 2000 MagStop (Tractor/Mower)
CMS 250 Clutch/Brake (Commercial Mower)
BBC-II Clutch/Brakes (Tractor/Mower)
Shaft Mounted Clutches
E210 Series Shaft Mounted Clutches
Packaged Stationary Shaft Mounted Clutches
E220 Series Shaft Mounted Clutches
SFM Series Shaft Mounted Clutches
Shaft Mounted Electro Clutches (EC)
E320 Electro-Magnetic Toothed Clutch
E330 Electro-Magnetic Toothed Clutch
P310 Pneumetic Toothed Clutch
Accessory Drive Clutches
Pump Clutches for Hydraulic Systems
AC Compressor Clutches
Cooling Fan Drive Clutches
Wrap Spring Clutches, Brakes, and Clutch/Brakes
WSC Series Clutch (North America)
Standard CB Series Clutch Brake (North America)
Super CB Series Clutch Brake (North America)
Basic Design Brake Products
- E510 Brake consists of a magnet, armature and mounting hub for direct mounting to the driven shaft.
- E520 Brake consists of a magnet armature and mounting hub for mounting to a driven sheave or sprocket.
- MB Motor Brake: MB motor brakes are composed of a PB brake mounted on a NEMA C-face adapter and cover assembly.
- PB Brake: PB Series brakes consist of a magnet, armature and mounting hub in a simple and extremely compact design.
- PBM Motor Brake: Single friction face brakes, activated by power on, and electrically operated.
MB Series Brakes
PBM Series Brakes
PB Series Brakes
Caliper, Centrifugal, Fail-Safe, and Motor Brakes
- ERS VAR-11 is an electrically released caliper brake which operates in static and/or emergency stops.
- FC-G-C410 centrifugal brake is composed of two parts: the core, mandatory driving, integral with two fly-weights and return springs, and the drum connected to the clutch assembly or to a fixed brake assembly.
- Pan-Cake (PK) brakes are pre-assembled on/off dry electromagnetic brakes used for parking, emergency, and service braking.
- CBTB electomagnetic axle brakes are specifically for use on electric-powered, dual-drive vehicles.
- Pan-Cake (EOP Captive) brakes are pre-assembled on/off dry electromagnetic brakes used for parking and emergency only.
- XS Brakes are highly reliable devices designed as statically engaged/disengaged holding brake.
- AP Brakes electromagnetic, spring-applied brakes for very flat, low profile, limited space applications.
- ERX Series spring-operated, pre-assembled, electromagnetic brakes for parking and emergency stop.
- Sensor WES is a contactless monitoring solution for detection of strokes, especially on spring applied brakes with noise damping systems.
Caliper ERS Electrically Released Brake
C-Face Power-Off Motor Brakes w/Heavy Duty Enclosures
PK (Very Thin) Enclosed Brakes
Centrifugal FC-G-C410 Brake
Double C-Face Power-Off Motor Brakes
Warner CBTB Brakes
C-Face Power-Off Motor Brakes
PK (Very Thin) Brakes
EOP Spring-Applied Motor Brake
ERX Series Brakes
Vertical Lifting Brakes
ERS Fenix 08 Electrically Released Brakes
ERS VAR 07 02 Electrically Released Failsafe Brake
Warner CBCx-001 Switch
ERS Fenix 09 Electrically Released Brakes
ERS VAR 15 Electrically Released Brakes
ERS VAR 11-01 Electrically Released Brakes
ERS Fenix 10 Electrically Released Brakes
ERS VAR 07 Electrically Released Brakes
ERS VAR 14 Electrically Released Brakes
FB, ER, ERS, ERD Series
- FB Series permanent magnet brakes for frequent cycling applications which regularly engage the brake to stop a moving load.
- ER Series dynamic engagement brakes must be engaged while the shaft is in motion.
- ERS Series are spring-set, electrically released brakes designed to provide holding functions as well as dynamic stopping in emergency situations.
- ERD Series brakes are designed to safely keep the load in position in the event of a power or motor failure, whether intentional or accidental.
FB Series Brakes
ERD Series Brakes
ERD H Hydraulic Amplified Electrically Released Brake
ERS Series Brakes
ERD Electrically Released Dynamic Brake
ER Series Brakes
ERD HBF Electrically Released Bi-functional Brake
- WR-180 brakes are an extremely compact design intended for use in static applications.
- WR-198 brakes can be used for both static and semi-dynamic applications.
- WR-213 series is ideally suited for the powered wheelchair and scooter markets.
- WR218/WR220/WR225 static holding, spring applied, electrical and manual released brakes.
- WR-Thin WR230/WR240/WR250 pre-assembled on/off dry failsafe electromagnetic brakes, highly reliable, and compact for static engagement.
WR218 VAR 00 Static Holding Brake
WR220 VAR22 Static Holding Brake
WR218 VAR 22 VAR 23 Static Holding Brake
WR225 VAR 00 Static Holding Brake
WR220 VAR 00 Static Holding Brake
Pneumatic and Hydraulic Brakes
H420 Series Hydraulic Brakes
P520 Series Pneumatic Brakes
P620 Series Pneumatic Brakes
Shaft Mounted, Tooth, and Trailer Brakes
- EB Series Electro Brakes mount directly on a motor or through shaft for basic braking functions.
- E710/720 electrically released, tooth operated brake activated by spring pressure.
EB Series Electro Shaft Mounted
Trailer Wheel Brakes
E710 VAR00 Tooth Brake
E720 VAR00 Tooth Brake
Basic Design Clutch/Brake Products
- PCBC Primary Clutch/Brake Coupling: The PCBC clutch/brake coupling series combines a PCC clutch coupling with a PB brake.
- SFPBC Stationary Field Clutch/Brake Coupling: The SFPBC clutch/brake coupling series combines a SFC clutch coupling with a PB brake.
PCBC Series Clutch/Brakes
SFPBC Series Clutch/Brakes
Foot Mounted and Shaft Mounted Clutch/Brakes
Electro Pack performance products are offered as clutches, brakes, and clutch/brake combinations, and can be base mounted, shaft mounted, or installed on or between C-face motors and reducers.
Electro Pack Foot Mounted
Washdown Electro Pack Foot Mounted
Fractional HP Shaft Mounted
Clutch and Brake Controls
Adjustable Accel-Decel CBC-1825R
Panel Mounted On/Off Controls
CBPC Positioning Control
Adjustable Torque Controls
Plug In Octal Socket On/Off Controls
Integral Conduit Box Mounted On/Off Controls
Wrap Spring Controls
Freestanding/Bobbin Wound Electromagnetic Coils
Sensors and Switches
Torque Control Products
Magnetic Capping Headsets/Chucks
MTB Series Modular Tension
Permanent Magnet Clutches/Brakes
ATT Series Advanced Technology
TB Series Basic Tension
Pivot Point Sensors
M Series Permanent Magnet
Magnetic Particle Clutches/Brakes
Rotary Position Sensors BTCS620
You must be logged in to post a comment.